Aller au contenu principal

Réparez vos affaires

Droit à la réparation


Ensemble de tutoriels de réparation et support pour vous aider dans la réparation de votre lave-linge.

Questions au sujet de 2728 Voir tout

What is this called and are there parts to buy?

Hi fixers!

Looking for help, my washing machine broke just in time for my newborns arrival. So many poopy clothes need to be washed.

Anyway, i identified that this “thing” “exploded”. It cracked and it seems to be the only problem. Knock on wood.

Block Image

Block Image

Block Image

However, i do not know what this part called or if there are parts. Its at the end of the water hose.

The model is:

Block Image


Any help is appreciated.

/ new dad

Répondu ! Afficher la réponse J'ai le même problème

Cette question est-elle utile ?

Indice 0
Ajouter un commentaire

1 solution

Solution retenue

If you don't want to replace the whole hose, take the original hose to your local building/hardware or appliance store and get an adaptor and one of two stainless steel hose clamps. Cut off the end of the original hose, slip the clamp(s) on the hose and then insert the adaptor into the hose. Position the clamps in correct place and tighten. Reattach hose to washer. Viola! :-)

Cette réponse a-t-elle été utile ?

Indice 2


@propman Thanks, friend. I appreciate the help. It all sounds "easy" enough. I'll look into it


Ajouter un commentaire

Ajouter une réponse

Silverboy sera éternellement reconnaissant.
Afficher les statistiques:

Dernières 24 heures : 0

7 derniers jours : 0

30 derniers jours : 0

Total : 45