Metallic part next to micro usb port

I want to know what is this part name. Just realize that my Mi4 doesn’t have it anymore. Probably I lost it repairing something. And someone can tell me what this sh*t does? I have a problem with display and already replaced the screen and the motherboard, but the issue remains.

This is the item:

Block Image

And this is how my screen is:

Block Image

Thanks in advance.

Répondre à cette question J'ai le même problème

Cette question est-elle utile ?

Indice 0
Ajouter un commentaire