You don’t state what actually you do see when it ”keeps going into circles “ but I assume it does not boot up to the log in screen. If that is the case the following answer will fix you problem. If not then your 32GB flash drive is either corrupted or defective. But first let’s try the solution below.
Accessing Advanced start-up when PC isn't loading:
If your device isn't loading or stuck during boot, you can use this method to access the recovery environment:
- Turn on your PC.
- As soon as the Windows logo appears on your screen, press the power button to turn off computer.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 two more times.
After the third interruption, Windows 10 will open into the Advanced Start-up environment
While in the Advanced startup environment, use the following steps to use Startup Repair:
- Click the Troubleshoot button.
- Click the Advanced options button.
- Click the “Startup Repair” button.
- Select your account.
- Type your account password.
- Click the Continue button.
Cette réponse est-elle utile ?