Sony Bravia KD55A1 Black and Wont Turn On (even after hard reset)
Hey iFitIt Community,
Recently had my Sony Bravia KD-55A1 tv stop working.
Any ideas on what might resolve this?
(or How can I troubleshoot the electronics? To check which board is failing )
While I was watching Disney+ the whole TV frozen and was totally unresponsive.
After unplugging it and replugging it in it still was unresponsive - just leaving us with a black screen and no sound.
(to get the TV with green light at bottom, but still black)
- Unplugged tv from power. Then holding the "On" and "Volume -" buttons together (on the TV itself) while plugging it back into power. All we get is a green light at the bottom, which is apparently supposed to mean that Android is resetting.
I've tried the following things to get the TV to work but none has:
- Holding power on remote for 30sec
- Replacing power cable
- Removing all connect devices (including hdmi)
- Going into self diagnostic on remote (Using buttons Display, 5,vol -, power on)
- Leaving it unplugged for several hours
- Holding power button on tv, then plugging back including
- Tried shining a flash light at tv (not sure if it works with OLED)
- Turning the volume up all the way (in case its just the picture)
Unsure what to troubleshoot next.
Cette question est-elle utile ?