Substitue material for black sheet under motherboard?

What would be an appropriate material to use in place of the black (plastic?) sheet that is normally underneath the motherboard? some kind of heat resistant plastic? shown in the center of this image. I assume it's meant to protect the motherboard components from shorting out if it was directly against the metal of the keyboard underneath.

Block Image

Répondre à cette question J'ai le même problème

Cette question est-elle utile ?

Indice 0
Ajouter un commentaire