Questions de supportPoser une question
Il n'y a pas encore de questions. Soyez le premier à poser une question !
Background and Identification
The Drager Titus is one of the products of the Drager Company. The company was founded 1889 by J. Henrich Drager and Carl Gerling. Drager deals with breathing equipments and monitoring devices . Drager Medical the division of the company responsible for creating medical equipments like the Drager Titus is based in Lubbock, Germany.
Drager Titus is an Inhalation anaesthetic machine that delivers oxygen (02) and anesthetic gases also allows continuous fresh gas and provide controlled ventilation. The machine is to be used only under supervision of qualified medical personnel, this is to allow for immediate reaction in case of malfunction. The Drager Titus is also not licensed for the use of inflammable anaesthetic agents like cyclopropane or any similar agents.
Due to the portability and mobility of the Drager Titus, it is to be hooked on a wall rail on the patient’s bed or on a trolley. They are various models of the Drager Titus available.
- Titus Low-Flow Vapor-Stecksystem M 33 041 Plug-in Vapor Mit S-ORC.
- Titus Standard Vapor-FestanschluB M 33 043 Fixed Vapor S-0RC
- Titus NMR Vapor-Stecksystem M33 046 Plug-in-Vapor S-ORC
- Titus Asia Vapor-Stecksystem M 32 947 Plug-in-Vapor Mit S-ORC
- Titus NMR Asia Vapor-Stecksystem M 33 058 Plug-in Vapor S-ORC
- Plug in Vapor: The vaporizer in these models can be unlocked from the anaesthetic machine and allows for a quick change-over. A very key point here is that Titus with plug-in Vapor cannot be used for mobile applications like First aid at emergency
- Fixed Vapor: The Vapor is fixed to the machine and can only be changed by DragerService. Titus with a fixed Vapor is very suitable for mobile use at emergency.
Approved monitors for use in MRI:
· Volumeter 3000 and 2000k (for children),
· Oxydig (O2 monitoring)
· PM 8050 NM5 (respiratory gas monitor)
· CO2-absorber with insert
· ISO changeover valve
· FGE changeover valve
· Valve disks
· Breathing hoses
· Water trap
· Pressure gauge hose
· Vapor 19.n/ Vapor 2000
· You cannot operate the Titus MRI with gas cylinder in an MRI suite.
· The examination room must be equipped with a pipeline system, an anaesthetic scavenging system and a 230 V AC main power supply.
Fitting vapor for Titus with plug-in vapor:
· The mounting on the anaesthetic machine holds the vapor
· Make sure that both O-rings are in place and undamaged
· Swing the locking lever on the Vapor to the front.
· Fit the Vapor plug-in adaptor over the two studs on
Magill Inhalation Device and Breathing hose
· Magil Inhalation Device ISO-M 26130
· Attach the 2.3L reservoir bag.
· Connect on a 1.1 m breathing hose