Voici quelques outils couramment utilisés pour travailler sur cet appareil. Vous ne devriez pas avoir besoin de tous les outils pour chaque procédure.
Background and Identification
The M330H hole digger is part of the 300 series of augers that is sold by General Equipment. This auger is intended to be operated by two people, and is equipped for a variety of construction hole-digging projects, including putting up fences, taking soil samples, and landscaping.
The auger works by two people holding a pair of the handles on the sides of the auger while it operates. This balances the machine as the helical screw blade, which is referred to as a flighting, digs into the earth. The M330H model can create holes that are up to eighteen inches in diameter. It is compatible with the 4400 series of earth augers and 5500 series of auger extensions, both of which are also sold by General Equipment.
- Engine: Honda GXV160, 4 stroke
- Horsepower: 5.5 HP
- Maximum Drilling Torque: 190 ft. lbs. (74 N.m)
- Engine Starter: Hand rewind
- Fuel Type: Gasoline, unleaded automotive grade
- Auger Diameter: 2" (51mm) to 18" (457mm)
- Auger Extension: Flighted and Non-flighted plain tube, depth to 45" (1143mm)
- Nominal Auger Rotation Speed: 3600 RPM, 144 rpm, no load
- Transmission Type: Totally-enclosed,spur geared, double reduction oil bath lubricated
- Clutch: 3" (76mm) diameter all-metal automatic-centrifugal, slips on overload
- Drive shaft Connection: 1-3/8" (35mm) Hexagon