Indice de 9
How can you download Google Services Frameworks?
Indice de 6
Low Brightness even when adjust to full brightness
Indice de 1
Water damaged my phone but I can still hear notification.
Indice de 3
مغلق لا استطيع تشغيله / Locked I can't turn it on
Background and Identification
The Oppo F5 Android smartphone was manufactured by Oppo Electronics Corporation (Oppo) and released in November 2017 under Oppo’s F series. The F5 was released with the F5 Youth. The F5 is the successor of the Oppo F3 and the predecessor of the F7. The Oppo F5 was released in black, gold, and red bodies.
The Oppo F5 includes a scratch-resistant glass front, a plastic back, and a plastic frame. The F3 and F5 Youth feature an aluminum back and aluminum frame. The F5 sports a larger display at 6.0 inches, while the F3 includes a 5.5-inch display. The F5 and F5 Youth have the same display size and identical batteries, but the F5 includes more precise cameras. The F5 and F5 Youth include non-removable 3200 mAh batteries, meaning the battery adhesive is permanent, making repair and replacement difficult. The F5 features a 16-megapixel main camera and a 20-megapixel front-facing or selfie camera.
The Oppo F5 features a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor as well as an accelerometer, proximity, and compass sensors. It also includes dual-SIM capabilities, allowing users to have two nano-SIM cards in the device at once, one in use and one on stand-by. An Android Authority review praised the F5’s good battery life and high-quality display but found that the phone had an average build quality and middling performance.
Oppo smartphones can be identified by the name “Oppo” in lowercase letters on the back of the phone. The F5 also includes a fingerprint sensor located above the brand name.
Models: CPH1723, CPH1727
Release date: November 2017
- Dimensions and Weight: 156.5 x 76 x 7.5 mm (6.16 x 2.99 x 0.30 in), 152 g (5.36 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.0 inches, 92.9 cm2 (~78.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- OS: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), ColorOS 3.2
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6763T Helio P23 (16 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core 2.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP2
- Card slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal: 32GB 4GB RAM, 64GB 6GB RAM
- eMMC 5.1
- Single: 16 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Single: 20 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/2.8", 1.0µm
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5 mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery
- Colors: Black, Gold, Red