Questions de supportPoser une question
Il n'y a pas encore de questions. Soyez le premier à poser une question !
Background and Identification
The Pioneer Eclipse CE7 Pro+ floor edger is a 7" floor sander that is meant to be used on difficult to reach areas of a room, such as in the corners of a room, on stairs, or under cabinets. They can be used on wood floors including maple, oak, and pine, as well as laminated and parquet floors.
When using this power tool, you and anyone else near the sander must wear appropriate protective gear. This includes eye goggles to protect against any flying debris, and a mask that can filter out dust or wood particles generated by the sander. It is also recommended that you wear hearing protection, as a long exposure to the noise of the sander could cause hearing damage.
There is also a CE7 version with model number 07013B. Very little information could be found about this model, although it may be similar to the Super 7R Edger with model number 07013A. There are several variations of the CE7 Pro+ Edger with slightly different specifications. Technical information about these models as well as a comparison of their specifications can be found on page 6 of the operating manual for this sander (a Danish version is also available).
Note: These specifications are for the Pro+ model.
- Model Number: 07170A
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15 in x 12 in x 13 in (38 cm x 30 cm x 32 cm)
- Weight: 36.5 lb (16.6 kg)
- Motor Type: Electric, 2 speed
- Motor Power: 120V / 60 Hz, 12a
- Amps: 12 A
- Power cord: 50 ft. (15.3m) gray, non-marking rubber
- Effective reach at 3.5 inch height: 5.24 in (13.31 cm)
- Sandpaper: 7 in Hook and Loop or 7/8 in Mounting Hole
- Pad speed: 3,640 / 3,030 RPM
- Sound emissions: 91 dB(A)
- Warranty: Machine- Parts & Labor - 1 yr