Questions de supportPoser une question
Il n'y a pas encore de questions. Soyez le premier à poser une question !
Background and Identification
The BS50-4As is Wacker Neuson's smallest four-stroke rammer (the BSxx-4As series also includes the BS60-4As and the BS70-4As). The hammer delivers 680 blows per minute with an impact force of 3,597 foot-pounds per blow. It can compact up to 1,281 square feet per hour.
The BS50-4As features low-oil protection, meaning the machine includes a sensor that detects low oil levels and does not allow the engine to start. It also includes a four-stage air filtration system that is designed to keep dust out of the engine. The BS50-4As includes a Honda GXR 120 engine that delivers 3.6-horsepower at 4,200 revolutions per minute. The engine is an air-cooled, single-cylinder, four-cycle gasoline-powered engine that requires unleaded 86 octane or higher fuel. The machine’s fuel tank holds up to 0.77 gallons of gasoline and the hammer consumes approximately 0.26 gallons of fuel each hour. The hammer weighs a total of 143 pounds, and the engine itself weighs 22.9 pounds without any fuel.
The BS50-4As model includes the smallest ramming shoe of the BSxx-4As series at 11- by 13.4-inches. Each BSxx-4As series model includes a yellow fuel tank and a Honda GXR 120 engine located on the back of the machine underneath the rammer’s handles. They include black handles the name “Wacker Neuson” in black capital letters on the side of the rammer. It also includes the name “BS50-4” in black and red font on the side of the yellow panel. The other models include their respective names in the same location.
- Operating weight (lbs): 143
- Ramming shoe size (w x l) (in.): 11 x 13.4
- L x W x H (in.): 26.5 x 13.5 x 37
- Percussion rate max. blows/min: 680
- Stroke at the ramming shoe (in.): 2.2
- Impact force (lbf): 3,597
- Operating speed (ft/min): 23.3
- Surface capacity - Compaction (ft²/h): 1,281
- Engine / Motor type: GXR 120
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Honda
- Engine / Motor: Air-cooled single-cylinder four-cycle gasoline engine
- Displacement (in.³): 7.38
- Operating performance (DIN ISO 3046-1) hp: 3.6
- RPM: 4,200
- Fuel consumption (US gal/h): 0.26
- Fuel tank capacity (US gal): 0.77
- CO2 (NRSC) (g/kW-hr): 674