No POST after logic board wash/dry from liquid spill
After cleanup from a hot chocolate spill, with minimal system of just adapter/magsafe/logic board and fan upon shorting the system on, the fan kicks on for 10 seconds, then the whole system powers off for two seconds, then the fan comes back on indefinitely.
Same symptoms with just battery/logic board and fan.
No POST. No beeps.
With previous testing known component issues: battery indicator light causes system to not power from battery only, trackpad causes system to have low power to fan (runs very slow).
p.s. Cleanup included removing the board/removing heat sink, washing in distilled water, drying with desiccant in air tight vessel.
Cette question est-elle utile ?