MacBook Pro randomly shut downs.
I have a MacBook Pro (17-inch, Mid 2010) that I am having some problems with, it shuts down randomly. I don't know what it could be, there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it.
The computer shuts down immidiately if I try to run a program. otherwise it may shut down at any time. It can run a long time if it's not beeing used / operated
- Removed the fans and cleaned them.
- Disk Utility, repear.
- Safe Boot:
- Single User Mode, fsck -fy and got "Appears to be OK"
- Deleted and reinstallation Mavericks.
- Reset the NVRAM
- Run Ccleaner
- Resetting the System Management Controller (SMC).
- Download temp & fan monitoring app (Temperature Gauge Pro)
Fans run at 1999 RPM.
all tempratuerer is between 32 C to 60 C, except GPU Diode (Analgo) who have 127 C..
Anyone who knows what the problem might be?
Cette question est-elle utile ?