Aller au contenu principal

The Officejet is HP's line of office inkjet printers.

Questions au sujet de 359 Voir tout

Curious about what a part does

I was just tearing down this old HP printer because i got a new better one, and I came across something strange. It looks like a piece of metal with a slit cut into it for the wire. This wire wen't to the display panel/buttons. And on a note, this object was slightly ferrous. It was weak though.

Block Image

Répondre à cette question J'ai le même problème

Cette question est-elle utile ?

Indice 0
Ajouter un commentaire

1 solution

Réponse la plus utile

Hi @parzival ,

Just guessing, but since the cable seems to be passing through it it may be a type of ferrite choke designed to filter the EMI effects on the wires going to the display panel. (like what is found on better video cables connecting a monitor to a PC etc)

Cette réponse a-t-elle été utile ?

Indice 1


I could see that. After going deeper, it was on EVERY ribbon cable in the printer. And i could especially see that because there are at lest 3-4 motors in this printer.


Ajouter un commentaire

Ajouter une réponse

Kevin sera éternellement reconnaissant.
Afficher les statistiques:

Dernières 24 heures : 0

7 derniers jours : 0

30 derniers jours : 0

Total : 35