Aller au contenu principal

Created February 2018 for Dell Inspiron 13-7359

Questions au sujet de 4 Voir tout

I need to know which part from screen should I replace?

Block Image

I have black areas inside the screen after i drop it … The outter glass is okay and the touch works well

Répondre à cette question J'ai le même problème

Cette question est-elle utile ?

Score 0
Ajouter un commentaire

1 solution

Réponse la plus utile

Replace the LCD panel. The black is the cracked LCD. But if your screen is laminated (if there is an obvious gap between the display and the glass) you need to get the LCD with the glass on it.

Cette réponse a-t-elle été utile ?

Score 1


Small question please whats the meaning of ... (LCD Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly Bezel) is this what we looking for?


That is the outer glass layer, you should be looking for the display element which is the LCD.


Ajouter un commentaire

Ajouter une réponse

Fadi sera éternellement reconnaissant.
Afficher les statistiques:

Dernières 24 heures : 0

7 derniers jours : 0

30 derniers jours : 0

Total : 34