Help me diagnose iPhone X Face ID move iPhone a little lower
Hi! I have an iphone x with face id and selfie camera portrait mode not working. For the moment I don't know if any of the internal components were changed or not.
Here is what I know:
- face id fails to detect a face during the setup process. Keeps sending the two messages: move iphone a little lower/higher
- Animoji works ok though
- Flood illuminator also works as I can see it with an older camera
- Proximity sensor and autobrightness are functionally
- Attention thing works (when picking up the phone it turns display on if it detects any human face)
- Front camera works (without any blur) aside from the portrait mode (It says move further away and only takes a normal photo)
- Back camera works ok, portrait mode is functioning
- Phone has liquid indicator turned red (unfortunately I haven't saw this before buying it)
- The phone seems to have been opened up before as the adhesive was loosen whet I opened it up.
- I have tried to clean the dot projector and the infrared camera along with the lens on the front glass but without luck
- I have tried also the DFU restore, and every type of reset
- Iphone is running ios 12.3
My question is that if the display is changed without transferring the other components from the glass assembly, will iphone send the faceid unavailable error or it could just never let you setup it like in my case?
Has anybody been able to repair an iphone x with these symptoms?
Thanks a lot!
Photo taken while trying to set up face id
Cette question est-elle utile ?