No camera functions working
So my colleague replaced the back cover and screen for an iPhone X. By replacing the back cover i mean that we bought a new frame with the back cover already in place. After the replacement the main camera no longer works and the front camera only works sometimes.
I have tried the following:
- Replaced the main camera.
- Replaced the front camera.
- Replaced the flash and on/off button cable.
- Replaced the bluetooth antenna cable.
- Checked all the connectors on the main board and all look fine.
- Did a full reset of the phone 2 times.
All this and nothing worked. I tried turning on the flashlight as well but nothing happened. Any idea what it could be and what to try next?
Cette question est-elle utile ?