Laptop sometimes turn on correctly sometimes black screen
I have a laptop SATELLITE A350-122 , it’s really old , but it was working very well..
Few weeks ago, its behaviour changed suddenly to become really worst and instable as following: When i press power button , it turns-on and all leds lights correctly (HDD led, Power-On led, Wifi led), but here is different behaviours and steps i did/encountred while booting:
- First I have to mention that all this post steps are tested without laptop battery, it’s only tested with charger because my battery life ended.
- Sometimes, the screen is fully black (means: like there is no current on the display/monitor) but the laptop fans works well, also its leds turns on, and hdd works, i can hear its little noise, but it stucks there, i mean there is no thing to display.
- Sometimes screen/monitor lights, but without displaying any thing, no text, no boot screen no thing (means it’s not fully black as step 2), and also it stucks there.
- When i restart pc by holding its power button for several seconds, then press it again, it started, but one of the previous behaviour is encountred another and another times without any boot screen neither displaying anything.
- I let my pc off for several minutes (between 15 and 20 minutes) without turning it on.. But after these minutes, i turned it on, the monitor turns on and in that step there is two random possibilities i could encounter along testing times:
- Sometimes it boot and access into windows correctly and works normally without any problem.
- Sometimes it stuck after booting into windows and all keyboard & mouse stucks.
- Sometimes it stuck before booting into windows (after displaying Bios & configuration texts like “press F2 to bios” etc).
- When i encounter the previous stucking steps, i try to restart again my laptop, but in that case i return to the first two steps (randomly stucked black screen step 2 or step 3).
To analyse my problem, here is steps i did:
- Removed two RAM’s from its slots, and plug the first one RAM into its slot and turn-on power (but no changes).
- Removed two RAM’s from its slots, and plug the second one RAM into its slot and turn-on power (but no changes).
- I swapped RAM’s from their places/slots (no changes).
- I re-tested step 1 & 2 with swapped places/slots (also no changes).
- I removed HDD and turn-on (no changes).
- I harded reset my laptop with long-press power button (~15 secondes), and turn-on it again (no changes too ).
- Finally, i plugged my HDMI desktop monitor cable to check if it’s a display issue, but no changes too, the problem of the random behaviours still the same as on the laptop monitor.
I really did not understand what can make these behaviour, and i’m stuck to define which part is causing this problem.
I hope someone can help me.
Thanks in advance
Cette question est-elle utile ?