Your official choices for your system
- ATI (AMD) Radeon HD 5750, 512 MB V-RAM, Apple P/N 661-5578
- ATI (AMD) Radeon HD 5750, 1 GB V-RAM Apple P/N 661-5579
2011 MXM boards
- AMD Radeon HD 6770, 512 MB V-RAM Apple P/N 661-5567
- AMD Radeon HD 6970, 1 GB V-RAM Apple P/N 661-5568
- AMD Radeon HD 6970, 2 GB V-RAM Apple P/N 661-5569
The problem is finding one that is still working! Many people pushed their systems harder than these GPU boards where designed to support running heavy graphics tasks.
Also keep in mind the Apple boards have special firmware, unless you know how to burn the EEROM its best to stick with the real ones.
Cette réponse est-elle utile ?