I fixed it myself. Actually, I found the answer on U-Tube. Coffee grounds from the K-cups (especially the reusable cups that you fill from grounds you buy or grind yourself) can get splashed up into the small outlet spout where the hot water is dispensed. This eventually creates a clog, and the hot water is rerouted to drain back into the water reservoir. I simply straightened the wire on a paperclip, and inserted it into the outlet where hot water comes out. Instantly hot water started to drain out along with some coffee grounds. I repeated the brew cycle until no more grounds were washed out...and it's worked perfectly ever since. JoInMaine, grateful to U-tube.