Samsung Instinct won't turn on ¶
Screen won't turn on when power button is pushed or turns on but won't arrive at home screen
- Damage to the motherboard can cause the phone to be unable to power on. The motherboard can be replaced with this guide to fix the problem.
LCD Screen ¶
- The LCD display maybe damaged and the screen is completely dark. In this case, the LCD display can be replaced with this guide
- The battery may have no power in which case plug the phone to a charger.
Faulty Battery ¶
Visible damage or unable to maintain a charge for the battery
- Check to see if there are any leaks on the battery.
- The battery may lose its' ability to charge after repeated use over time.
- For the above battery problems, recycle the damaged battery and replace with a new battery using this guide.
Battery Won't Charge ¶
Battery status doesn't indicate 'charging' when plugged into charger.
- The battery charger is faulty. If this is the case, replace the faulty charger with a certified Samsung Instinct battery charger.
Speaker Problems ¶
Ear speaker has no volume or low volume
- With prolonged use, the ear speaker may no longer work or has low volume at high volume setting. The solution is to replace the ear speaker with this guide.
No Connection/Recepetion ¶
- Check to see if your service provider has coverage in your area.
- If you are covered and you do not have connection you may have a faulty antenna. You can use this guide to replace your antenna.
Camera will not take pictures ¶
- If the camera is not taking pictures or is taking blurry pictures, use a microfiber cloth to clean the lens.
- If the camera still does not work properly or will not turn on you may have to replace the camera. You can use this guide to replace the camera.