Ni iFixit ni ces informations de réparation ne sont approuvés par ou affiliés au fabricant de ce dispositif médical.
Wiki réalisé avec l'aide d'étudiants
Une formidable équipe d’étudiants de notre programme éducatif a créé ce wiki.
The device uses a comprehensive suite of alarms to alert the operator and guide their actions to resolve the alarm condition and assure patient safety.
Onset of an Alarm
At the onset of an alarm, the screen displays the alarm name and then a series of context-sensitive help messages. These messages serve to guide the operator by presenting suggestions as to the cause and the resolution of a particular alarm. When multiple alarms occur they are prioritized and displayed based on the risk to the patient. Should the operator not be able to correct the problem, the ventilator should be taken out of use and sent to an authorized Impact repair facility.
- CPU Failure - user interface goes blank; audible and red LED indicators activated; backup vent; mute/cancel no effect
- Compressor Fault/Failure - no compressor; restrictions through pneumotach screen or internal gas path detected by internal sensor; outside normal operating conditions
- O2 Valve Fault/Failure - no O2 Valve; restrictions through pneumotach screen or internal gas path detected by internal sensor; outside normal operating conditions
- O2 Supply Pressure Low Fault/Failure - inability to detect presence of high-pressure O2; trigger < 35 psig, clear > 45 psig
- O2 Supply Pressure High Fault/Failure - inability to detect presence of high-pressure O2; trigger < 80 psig, clear < 75 psig
- Fresh Gas Intake Fault/Failure - obstructions of Fresh Gas / Emergency Air Intake; internal filter dirty/clogged (pressure drop across filter monitored)
- Power Fault/Failure - failure of internal power management system
- Low Battery Power - remaining operating time
- Missing Battery - not able to detect internal battery
- SPM Change - CPU does not recognize SPM; indicative of complete unit not properly calibrated after new SPM installed
- Calibration Fault/Failure - associated with internal sensors monitoring and controlling breath delivery
- Exhalation System Fault/Failure - associated with control of exhalation valve and airway pressure; triggers (airway pressure): > 40, 75 cmH2O
- Airway Pressure High - trigger (factory default) > 35 cmH2O
- PEEP Leak - airway pressure
- Disconnect - airway pressure
- Calibration Due - time since last calibration
- Ambient Pressure Fault - ambient pressure range: -2000 to +25,000 ft altitude
- Ambient Temperature Fault - ambient temperature range: -25 to +50C
Impact’s technical service department can be reached via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone toll free: 800-969-0750 or 973-882-1212 for troubleshooting and repair recommendations.