Voici quelques outils couramment utilisés pour travailler sur cet appareil. Vous ne devriez pas avoir besoin de tous les outils pour chaque procédure.
For additional help on the HP Envy x360 15m-bq021dx, check out the device's Troubleshooting Page.
Background and Identification
The HP Envy x360 (Model number: 15m-bq021dx) was released to the public in October 15, 2009. The HP Envy series is a line of laptops and other products manufactured and sold by Hewlett-Packard.This included two high-performance models, the Envy 13 and the Envy 15.
The laptop weighs 2.15 kg with the dimensions of 35.97 x 24.88 x 1.96 cm and offers two color choices a gold, metal exterior, or a fully black color. It provides 8GB memory and 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA storage that can also be customized from the site. The HP Envy x360 has different ports including a USB Type-C, Micro USB, 1 multi-format SD media card reader and an AUX in-put. It’s a 15.6’’ FHD display (1920 x 1080). The HP Envy x360 model comes with a 3-cell, 55.8 Wh Li-ion, ''that supports a fast charging feature for it’s battery (approximately 50% in 45 minutes).
The HP Envy x360 also has an AMD Radeon Vega 6 graphics which allows fast editing on applications such as Final Cut Pro and the Adobe editing applications.This laptop also has an AMD Quad-Core FX™ 9800P APU 2.7 GHz base frequency with up to 3.6 GHz burst frequency. It comes with an installed windows 10 home 64.
Hp has also released 4 other versions of the HP Envy x360. The HP Envy x360 -13z is the most recent model that was released. This model has a faster processor, weighs less, has a faster charging capability, and a touch screen that can be flipped to transform into a tablet instead. The newest models only include USB type C; getting rid of the Micro USB or SD card inputs.
- Product Name: HP ENVY x360 - 15m-bq021dx
- Dimensions: 35.97 x 24.88 x 1.96 cm
- Weight: 2.15 kg
- Webcam: HP Wide Vision FHD IR Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone
- Micropresser: AMD Quad-Core FX™ 9800P APU (2.7 GHz base frequency, up to 3.6 GHz burst frequency, 2 MB cache)
- Video Graphics: AMD Radeon™ R7 Graphics
- Audio Features: Bang and Olufsen, dual speakers
- External Ports: 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Gen 1 (Data Transfer up to 5 Gb/s, DP1.2, HP Sleep and Charge); 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (1 HP Sleep and Charge); 1 HDMI; 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Expansion Slots: 1 multi-format SD media card reader
- Power Supply Type: 45 W AC power adapter.
- Battery Type: 3-cell, 55.8 Wh Li-ion ''
- Memory: 8 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1x8GB)
- Hard Drive: 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA
- Display: 15.6" diagonal FHD IPS WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (1920 x 1080)
- Keyboard: Full-size island-style backlit keyboard with numeric keypad
- Wireless Connectivity: Intel® 802.11b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo