Score de 3
Score de 1
Score de 11
Voici quelques outils couramment utilisés pour travailler sur cet appareil. Vous ne devriez pas avoir besoin de tous les outils pour chaque procédure.
- Case: 46mm L × 34mm W × 10.5mm T
- Weight: 56g / 1.97oz (including standard band)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 1.26-inch, 144 × 168 pixel e-paper display
- LED backlight
- Optical hard coating for scratch resistance
- 3D accelerometer
- Light sensor
Power and Battery
- Lithium-ion polymer battery
- Up to 7 days between charges
- USB charging cable with magnetic connector included
- English, Spanish, French, and Dutch
- Character sets: Unicode, Basic Latin, and Latin-1 Supplement
For more information regarding common issues, visit the troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
First released in January of 2014, the Pebble Steel is a first-generation Smartwatch from Pebble Technology Corporation. It is available in four varities: Brushed Stainless with Leather Band, Brushed Stainless with Metal Band, Matte Black with Leather Band, and Matte Black with Metal Band.
The Pebble Steel is capable of connecting to iPhones running iOS 8 or later and Android devices running 4.0 or later. It includes a lithium battery capable of holding a charge for 7 days, an LED backlight that can be read clearly in daylight, a built-in pedometer, and is water-resistant to 50 meters. Pebble Steel users can receive texts, emails, calls, and social media notifications on the device as well as play games, manage music, and more.