Indice de 0
Indice de 1
Indice de 1
Indice de 0
Background and Identification
The Sony Xperia Z5 Premium is a high-end Android smartphone produced by Sony Mobile as part of its Xperia Z series. It was announced alongside the Sony Xperia Z5 and the Xperia Z5 Compact during a press conference at IFA (Internationale Funkausstellung ) 2015, Europe’s largest tech show. During its development, the Z5 Premium has the codename “Satsuki” .
Based on the Z5, the Z5 Premium is just an upgraded version that still includes a fingerprint reader and a 23 megapixel camera with .03 seconds hybrid autofocus that utilizes phase detection autofocus. It has a 5.5-in display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage that can be expanded up to 256 GB with microSD cards. A milestone was achieved with the Z5 Premium as it the first smartphone ever to feature a 4K display leading to the slogan: “Introducing the world’s first 4K smartphone". The Z5 Premium is available in Chrome, Black, Gold, and Pink colors.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994
- CPU: Octa-core (2.0 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A57 & 1.5 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A53) 64-bit 20 nm
- GPU: Adreno 430
- Memory: 3 GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Storage: 32 GB, up to 256 GB microSDXC
- Battery: Non-user removable Li-ion 3,430 mAh
- 5.5 in (140 mm) 4K UHD (3840×2160),IPS LCD 806 ppi TRILUMINOS™
- Display with Live Color LED
- X-Reality Engine for Mobile
- Dynamic Contrast Enhancer
- Rear Camera: 23 MP back-side illuminated sensor, LED flash, 4K (2160p) video recording @ 30 fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@120fps, 0.03 seconds Hybrid Autofocus
- Front Camera: 5.1MP, 1080p video recording @ 30fps, 720p@60fps
- Bluetooth 4.1
- External Hard DiskMHL 3.0
- USB 2.0 (Micro-B port, USB charging, Quick Charge 2.0)
- USB OTG (Only FAT32, exFAT)
- 3.50 mm (0.138 in) headphone jack, 5 pole, fingerprint sensor
- OS (Latest available software):
- Android 5.1.1 "Lollipop" (Launch)
- Android 6.0 "Marshmallow"
- Android 6.0.1 "Marshmallow"
- Android 7.0 "Nougat"
- Android 7.1.1 "Nougat" (Current)
- Dimensions: 154.4 mm (6.08 in) H x 76.0 mm (2.99 in) W x 7.8 mm (0.31 in) D
- Mass: 180 g (6.3 oz)
- E6853 (single sim),
- E6833, E6883 Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- SO-03H (Japanese variant for NTT DoCoMo)