Questions de supportPoser une question
Il n'y a pas encore de questions. Soyez le premier à poser une question !
Background and Identification
The Wacker Compactor Plate model VP1550Aw is a single direction vibratory compactor that is manufactured by the Wacker Neuson company. It features a water tank, which can be used for asphalt and soil compaction. To assist with asphalt compaction, the machine features chamfered edges on the base plate, which help to minimize stress edges.
Plate compactors are commonly used in construction work for packing down and solidifying foundations and creating level grades. The vibration that they produce comes from rapidly rotating a centrifuge inside the machine. The centrifuge in the Wacker Compactor Plate model VP1550Aw can produce a force of up to 15,000 kN.
Plate compactors are commonly called ‘wackers.’ This nickname actually comes from the Wacker Neuson company, which designed this model and is very well-known for selling plate compactors.
- Height: 940 mm
- Width: 386 mm
- Plate width: 386 mm
- Operating weight: 102.0 kg
- Ground clearance: 583 mm
- Engine: Honda GX160UT2
- Centrifugal force: 15,000 kN
- Engine type: Gasoline engine
- Starter type: Recoil starter
- Engine operating mode: four-stroke
- Operating engine speed: 3.520 1/min
- Tank capacity: 3.60 L
- Fuel consumption: 0.80 L/hr
- (a full list of technical specifications can be found on the Product Page)