For more information for fixing the device, us the Troubleshooting page
Background and Indetification
The HP Envy (m6-k015dx) was released in the year 2013. This device was intended for home use. It sold for a price of around 750 dollars when released. This laptop has sold over 10,000 devices and has earned a good reputation. Even though this device was a great buy, it did not make it to the mainstream of laptops during its time. The laptop also features a touchscreen to its whole system.
This device has a sliver color color to the casing. The material used for the casing was aluminum. The monitor size of the device is 15.6 in diagonally. Its overall dimension is 15 (W), 10.1 in (L) and 0.9 in (H). There are small identifications to the device making it hard to tell the difference compared to others.
The HP Envy (m6-k015dx) was released in the year 2013
- Dimensions: 0.854 (H) x 14.961 (W) x 10.063 (D)
- Weight: 5.58 lb
- Microprocessor: 1.6GHz 4th generation Intel Core i5-4200U Processor with Turbo Boost up to 2.6GHz
- Microprocessor Cache: 3MB L3 Cache
- Memory: 8GB DDR3 SDRAM (2 DIMM)
- Memory Max: Maximum supported = 16GB
- Video Graphics: Intel HD graphics 4400 with up to 1792MB total graphics memory
- Display: 15.6-inch diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit display (1366x768)
- Hard Drive: 750GB 5400RPM hard drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
- Battery: 65W AC adapter, 3-cell 50WHr 4.56Ah lithium-ion battery
- Operating System: Windows 8 (64-bit)
Here are some links to help with the device.