Indice de 0
Indice de 0
Voici quelques outils couramment utilisés pour travailler sur cet appareil. Vous ne devriez pas avoir besoin de tous les outils pour chaque procédure.
Background and Identification
Produced by Lenovo, the ThinkPad T480 was released in January 2018 as part of the “T” series, a subcategory of the ThinkPad lineup introduced by IBM in 2000 and later developed and marketed by Lenovo. The “T” series aimed at users working in multiple networks and different environments, meant to balance speed and mobility.
Lenovo is known for its light business notebooks, and the ThinkPad T480 does not disappoint at 3.6 lbs, impressive for a 14” laptop. Commendable features of the T480 include its beautiful keyboard, its array of ports (including Ethernet and Thunderbolt 3), and configuration options spanning from an extended battery to dedicated graphics.
- Display: 14.0" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits
- Processor: 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-8650U Processor with vPro™ (1.90 GHz, up to 4.20 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, 8 MB Cache)
- Memory: 8 GB DDR4 2400MHz
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® MX150 2GB
- Storage: 500 GB 7200 RPM HDD
- Weight: 3.6 lbs (1.63 kg)
- Battery: Up to 19.8 hours* (24Wh + 48Wh)
- Standard: 720p HD camera with ThinkShutter and microphone
- Optional: IR camera with microphone - required for facial recognition. ThinkShutter is not available on configurations with the IR Camera.
- OS: Windows 10 Pro