Carte PCB Ethernet
Indice de 0
Indice de 0
Voici quelques outils couramment utilisés pour travailler sur cet appareil. Vous ne devriez pas avoir besoin de tous les outils pour chaque procédure.
For troubleshooting tips, see our Canary CAN100USBK Troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Canary CAN100USBK is Canary Connect, Inc.'s flagship all-in-one security device. Crowdfunded in 2013 on indiegogo, it began shipping in 2015. It features a 1080p night-vision capable camera and 90+ decibel siren. The camera doubles as a motion detector and recordings are uploaded securely to the Canary Cloud via Wi-Fi or an Ethernet connection.
The Canary CAN100USBK is easily distinguishable from the newer Canary Flex in a number of ways:
- The CAN100USBK has 6 inches (152.4 mm) of height while the Flex only has 4.35 inches (110.5mm) of height
- The original Canary is cylindrical and has a flat top and bottom, while the Flex is shaped like a dome at the top
- The original has no swivel base, whereas the Flex comes with a wall mount and can rotate a full 360 degrees
- Both come with a 100-240v power supply but only the Flex comes with a lithium-ion battery
- The CAN100USBK's plastic ring (for LED colors) are placed on the bottom while the Flex's ring is displayed prominently on the front of the device
- The original Canary supports a Ethernet connection while the Flex does not
- The standard color for both devices is black and white; however a silver color is available for the CAN100USBK only