Voici quelques outils couramment utilisés pour travailler sur cet appareil. Vous ne devriez pas avoir besoin de tous les outils pour chaque procédure.
For help with troubleshooting your Nest Hello please visit the Troubleshooting Page.
Background and Identification
The Nest Hello was released in May of 2018 in the UK. It is a smart doorbell with a camera that has the ability of facial recognition to offer security for people’s homes and gives the connection of door to phone with the ease of an app. The Nest hello is sold for $229 and is wired to your house’s doorbell system to replace it. The main complaint of the device is that it is being stolen from people's homes.
The nest hello is an 11.7 cm long oval with a black face and white back side, on the front side at the top of the device is its camera that gives it a 160° field of view. Beneath the camera in the middle of it is a microphone and below that are the word, “Nest” printed on the device in white. At the bottom of it is a white circle filled in with black which is the button on the device.
Requires a working and wired doorbell and chime.
Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz or 5GHz. Working broadband internet connection with at least 2 Mbps upload speed. At 1600 x 1200, Nest Hello requires 800 to 2000 Kbps of upload bandwidth while streaming video.
Requires a compatible phone or tablet with the free Nest app and Bluetooth 4.0.
- Dimensions: Height: 4.6 inches (11.7 cm)Width: 1.7 inches (4.3 cm)Depth: 1.0 inches (2.6 cm)
- Weight: 4.28 oz (122 g)
- Power requirements: 16V AC–24V AC; requires a 10VA transformer and wired doorbell
- Camera: 1/3-inch, 3-megapixel (2K) color sensor, 8x digital zoom
- Video: HD UXGA 1600 x 1200, up to 30 frames/sec, H.264 encoding, HDR
- Field of View: 160° diagonal
- Audio: High-quality speaker and microphone
- Lights: RGB light ring and status light
- Sensors: Ambient light
- Night Vision: 850 nm infrared LEDs
- Operating Temperature: 5° to 104°F (–15° to 40°C)