Indice de 2
Indice de 1
iFixit published a teardown and repairability analysis of the refreshed iMac 5K on August 10, 2020.
Background and Identification
The 2020 27" iMac with Retina 5K display was released on August 4, 2020, and will likely be the last iMac to come equipped with an Intel processor before Apple switches to their own in-house ARM chips. This model can be identified by its model number A2115, which is located beneath the single foot.
- 3.1 GHz 6-core 10th generation Intel Core i5
- 3.3 GHz 6-core 10th generation Intel Core i5
- 3.8 GHz 8-core 9th generation Intel Core i7
Display: 27-inch (diagonal) Retina display with IPS technology; 5120‑by‑2880 resolution with support for millions of colors
RAM: 8 GB (2x4 GB) of 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM. Four user-accessible SO-DIMM slots, customizable up to 128 GB
Storage: 256 GB or 512 GB SSD, customizable up to 8 TB SSD
- AMD Radeon Pro 5300 with 4GB of GDDR6 memory, customizable to AMD Radeon Pro 5700 with 8GB of GDDR6 memory
- AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT with 8GB of GDDR6 memory, customizable to Radeon Pro 5700 XT with 16GB of GDDR6 memory
Ports: Four USB 3.0 ports (USB-A), two Thunderbolt 3 ports (USB-C), one SDXC slot, gigabit Ethernet port, headphone jack (without optical digital) audio output
Connectivity: 802.11ac Wi-Fi, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible, and Bluetooth 5.0