Score de 2
Score de 2
Score de 2
Score de 2
Voici quelques outils couramment utilisés pour travailler sur cet appareil. Vous ne devriez pas avoir besoin de tous les outils pour chaque procédure.
For more information regarding common troubleshooting issues, check out Xbox One Elite Controller Troubleshooting.
Background and Identification
The Xbox One Wireless Controller Model 1698 is a handheld device used for game control on the Xbox One. Microsoft created this controller specifically for professional gamers. It can be customized in several ways; however, most features of this controller are shared with standard Xbox controllers.
The quickest way to identify an Elite controller is to look for the model number on the inside of the battery bay. If the controller is an Elite controller, Model 1698 should be printed in the battery bay. The controller can also be identified by the presence of four silver paddles. If they aren't there, there should be four green dots next to them under the battery bay.
The following fetures are shared between models 1537, 1697, 1698 and 1708:
- The Start and Back buttons found on the 360 controller have been replaced with the Menu and View buttons, respectively.
- The triggers on the Xbox One controller have been mounted with individual rumble motors to enhance the gaming experience.
- The Xbox button now glows white when the controller is switched on.
- The controller features a micro-USB cable at the top of the controller to enable charging while plugged into the console and connecting for use with a computer.
The following features are shared between models 1697, 1698, and 1708:
- Model 1698 controllers feature an integrated 3.5mm headphone jack (software controlled). Compatibility is limited to the CTIA/AHJ standard.
- Users with headsets that do not use this standard still need the headset adapter.
The following features are unique to Model 1698:
- The Elite Controller includes four back paddles that can be customized for specific gameplay functions using the Xbox Accessories application.
- The thumbsticks and directional pad can be replaced with custom pieces.
- The buttons on the front can be programmed in the configuration settings to have the functions of other buttons using the Xbox Accessories application.
- The Configuration Switch button, on the front of the controller beneath the pause button, allows the user to switch between different controller mappings.
- The buttons are a tinted grey.
- The rear triggers are adjustable with the hair trigger locks to shorten or lengthen the movement of each trigger.
This controller is a very popular choice for PC gaming, since this controller works with more PC games natively since Xinput support is far more common. While this controller is compatible with most games, it does not support DirectInput.
Note: Windows 10 is requires to use this feature.
Custom mapping can be used with this controller in the Xbox Accessories application and two maps can be saved to the controller.
While Windows 10 is required to make NEW maps (and clean up a used controller), the maps on the controller can be used in Windows 7/8.x operating systems.
Erasing custom maps
If you purchase a used controller for PC use, the controller can be reset on a Windows 10 PC or Xbox One console. If you do not have either available, ask the seller to do this if possible.
In order to compare the mapping, the best way to do this is a standard controller (1537/1697/1708) without any custom maps stored on the system. If the mapping is the same in both modes, the controller is clean and does not need to be reset.
PC Connection Options (7/8.x/10)
Note: Bluetooth is not available on Model 1698 (Elite) controllers.