Score de 0
Background and Identification
As part of the Samsung Galaxy A series, the Galaxy A10e was released in 2019. In Japan, the A10e is known as the A20. It is from the fifth generation of the Samsung Galaxy A series and was released alongside Galaxy A2 Core, Galaxy A10, Galaxy A10s, Galaxy A20e, Galaxy A20, Galaxy A20s, Galaxy A30, Galaxy A30s, Galaxy A40, Galaxy A40s, Galaxy A50, Galaxy A50s, Galaxy A60, Galaxy A70, Galaxy A70s, Galaxy A80 and Galaxy A90 5G.
The A10e is a lower-end version of the A10. However, its key features include its 5.83 inch Infinity-V Display, an 8-megapixel camera, and a 3000 mAh battery. Its design is simple, but attractive and comfortable. The display is bright and vivid and takes up most of the front side of the phone. The back is made from a glossy blue polycarbonate. The upper left corner houses the camera lens along with the carrier and Samsung branding. The headphone jack, a USB-C port, and a speaker can be found on the bottom edge of the phone, while the top edge is bare. The left side of the A10e has the sim/microSD slot while the volume buttons are on the right. There is no fingerprint sensor.
- sold in Japan as the Galaxy A20
- Display: 5.8" HD+ IPS LCD Infinity-V Display (720 x 1560 pixels)
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 7884, 1.6 GHz Octa-Core
- Storage: 32 GB
- Dimensions: 147.3 x 69.6 x 8.4 mm (5.80 x 2.74 x 0.33 in) (International) 150 x 71 x 8.1 mm (5.90 x 2.79 x 0.31 in) (Japan)
- Weight: 141 g (4.97 oz) (International), 151 g (5.32 oz) (Japan)
- Rear Camera: 8 MP or 5 MP
- Front Camera: 5 MP or 2 MP
- RAM: 2 GB (International), 3 GB (Japan)
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- OS: Android 9.0 (pie), One UI