Indice de 0
Indice de 2
Indice de 0
Indice de 0
Voici quelques outils couramment utilisés pour travailler sur cet appareil. Vous ne devriez pas avoir besoin de tous les outils pour chaque procédure.
AT&T (G892A), Sprint (G892P), T-Mobile (G892U)
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Active Android smartphone was exclusively available through AT&T in August 2017 and through T-Mobile and Sprint in November 2017. The S8 Active can be identified by model numbers SM-G892A (AT&T) and SM-G892U (T-Mobile and Sprint).
The Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, and Active contain upgraded hardware and design alterations over the S7 series, including a virtual assistant known as Bixby with a dedicated physical button, larger screens, iris scanning and facial recognition. The Galaxy S8 Active has a larger battery than the other S8 devices, containing a non-removable 4000 mAh battery (Samsung Galaxy S8 Active Specifications). The S8 line also features expandable memory up to 256 GB and a 12 megapixel camera that allows for recording video in up to 4K at 30 frames per second (4K@30fps).
The S8 Active features a rugged design with a metal frame and tougher materials designed to protect against moisture, shock, shatter, and dust (Samsung Galaxy S8 Active (AT&T) Product Page). The S8 Active is sold in Meteor Gray, but Titanium Gold is also available exclusively from AT&T.
Though the phone can be identified by the manufacturer and the name on the back case you'll have to look at the original packaging or turn the phone on to find the model number. To find the model number of the S8 Active, go to Settings→ About phone.
- Dimensions: 151.9 x 74.9 x 9.9 mm (5.98 x 2.95 x 0.39 in)
- Weight: 208.1 g (7.34 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- Display: Super AMOLED, HDR10
- Size: 5.8 inches, 85.4 cm2 (~75.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~568 ppi density)
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie), One UI
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 (10 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.35 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo)
- GPU: Adreno 540
- Card Slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal: 64GB 4GB RAM
- Main Camera: 12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@240fps, HDR, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS, OIS
- Selfie Camera: 8 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/3.6", 1.22µm, AF
2 MP (dedicated iris scanner camera)
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX
- Positioning: GPS, GLONASS
- USB: USB Type-C
- Sensors: Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate
- Battery: Li-Ion 4000 mAh, non-removable